Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

29 Weeks (Hospital - 42 days)

Happy 29 Weeks to Momo!   She is doing great and we are getting closer.   We are only 3 weeks away from the 'average' delivery date for triplets.   Morgan has always said that she wanted to 'beat the average' so let's see what happens.  She still has such a positive attitude (which is 90% of the game) and is the favorite resident of the 4th floor at Sharp Mary Burch so we couldn't ask for anything more.

Since we are in San Diego every free weekend, Jim and I are trying to do as much as we can during the week to get everything ready.  We still have nursery furniture on back order and have yet to buy bottles/diapers/formula etc as we want to buy the brands used by the NICU. 

Still test driving SUV's to see if we (I) can avoid buying the dreaded MV.  We have selected the Honda Odyssey....but I swear I will find something that works better for us.....at least I am trying.

Our friends are hosting our baby shower next weekend and we cannot wait for that.  Ours will be the third shower among our group of friends (twins for M/C 5½ years ago and twins for D/R 2½ yrs ago) and if it's anything like the last two, it's going to be a really fun shower (and unique for those who have never been to a shower hosted by gay men).   The guys really know how to throw a party and a baby shower is another excuse to have a good time.   We have a lot of entertaining friends and we are very excited to see what they have cooked up.  My mom, her husband and Bubbles (all from Phoenix) and Jim's brother (from Dallas) are coming to the shower and we are really looking forward to having them here with us.  

We are on our way to 30 weeks!

6 comments:

  1. GO MOMO! I love these updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 29 weeks! Great!! Have fun at the baby shower!
    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful... I am glad everything is working out for you guys :0) Fingers crossed she makes it to the 32 week mark!

    BTW.. MV are not that bad once you drive them. My IF's ended up getting one for their triplets..makes life much more easy.
    Fingers croosed & thanks for updates.

    Christina Slason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking good thoughts as you head in to the final weeks. Baby showers put on by gay men -- can't think of anything more entertaining and FUN. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WISH I COULD COME TO THE BABY SHOWER SOO BAD!!! I have your invite on my desk though so I will be there with you in person! :) I love you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of all of you and praying each day that goes by, those babies get stronger and stronger!!!! Goooooo, MOMO and babies!! :D

    ReplyDelete